Friday, July 16, 2010

Shop For Japanese 4 Pc Sushi & Wasabi Plate Set with Chopsticks



Over All Rating Reviews :
I finally broke down and bought some sushi ware to complement my home made sushi. I searched in several sessions before I chose these.

Upon receipt I was slightly disappointed. Sushi plates are normally on the small side and these were no exception. My dissappointment lay with the rather steep curve on the edges of these plates and the wasabi/soy sauce dipping bowls. On the plates the steep curve effectivley makes the small plate even smaller in use. On the wasabe/soy sauce bowl the curve is a bit annoying for dipping, you have dunk straight down at an odd angle. Would be better wider or a bit shallower.

I attribute this slight greivance to the photos being insufficient, in fact the color portrayed in the pic is off too. In the pic they look reddish orange but in hand they are a brown with a rusty tone.

In the future I guess I'll buy plates only when in hand to see what I'm buying.

On the plus side they were extremely well packed and arrived in short order. They are well made even though I don't like this particular shape and color.
Get more detail about Japanese 4 Pc Sushi & Wasabi Plate Set with Chopsticks.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links